NIKE PRO HIJAB REVIEW – MUSKA JAHAN
Asalamualaikum everyone! In today’s video I will be sharing my experience as I try on the Nike Pro Hijab. I usually don’t have this sort of attitude towards my reviews on this channel, but I think that for all of the hype that was put into this product, Nike should have done a lot better with the Nike Pro Hijab.
Here is what I liked about the Nike Pro Hijab:
– The elastic band around my face felt snug but not irritating.
– The material was made of mesh
Here is what I didn’t like about the Nike Pro Hijab:
– The side profile of the design made me feel ridiculous
– The area around the neck was too loose
– The design wasn’t special enough for me to think it was worth my money. I would rather stick to wearing a ninja scarf at this current time.
– The curved seam at the top was puckering a lot
Thank you for watching my Nike Pro Hijab review! Let me know if you have purchased or tried it out already.
WHAT I USE TO MAKE MY VIDEOS
– CAMERA – CANON G7X: http://amzn.to/2lzxHIn
– EDITING SOFTWARE – DAVINCI RESOLVE (FREE): https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve
– LAPTOP – DELL INSPIRON i7559-2512BLK: http://amzn.to/2lzJhTP
– ERGONOMIC MOUSE: http://amzn.to/2lUpbq9
– KEYBOARD COVER: http://amzn.to/2lXffua
– WHITE BACKDROP: http://amzn.to/2mu7L53